Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Various Hyatt stay packages go on sale today with Daily Getaway at 1pm EST. While the packages are for two- or three- night stay at different levels of Hyatt hotels, you are actually receiving World of Hyatt points upon purchase. Depending which package you purchase, the cost per points ranges from 1.038 cents to 1.1 cents, a saving between 40% to 46%.
- 24,000 points for $260, or 1.083 cents per point – 120 packages available
- 40,000 points for $415, or 1.038 cents per point – 30 packages available
- 72,000 points for $775, or 1.076 cents per point – 25 packages available
- 30,000 points for $330, or 1.10 cents per point – 54 package available
Detail of the Offers
- Travel anytime as long as your World of Hyatt account stays active.
- No more than one (1) set of points purchased through each offer are allowed per membership number.
- A maximum of four (4) sets of points is allowed per membership number across all Hyatt offers.
- Points will be posted to the account number given at time of purchase within ten (10) business days of confirmation.
Redeem Hyatt points for Free nights
To stretch your points longer, you can also use points and cash for a night. Below is the points and cash redemption chart.
Can you redeem Hyatt points for over 1.1 cents per point? The answer is definitely yes. The big problem is, the number of packages available under each offer is extremely limited, and it is nearly impossible to purchase any! Only very few lucky one was able to buy these packages in the past few years, and I was not one of them. I will try again this year but I am not keeping my hopes up! If you are going to attempt at 1pm EST, good luck to you!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them