If you didn’t read Points to a Crew this week, here’s what you might have missed:
- Trip report: Homewood Suites Dayton-Fairborn – Trip report from our hotel stay at the Homewood Suites Dayton, including the trick of getting a 2BR suite free upgrade
- Tracking signup bonuses – How you can track your signup bonuses. Try not to repeat my mistakes, where I missed out on 50,000 AmEx Membership Rewards points
- Trip report: US Air Force Museum – – A (free) visit to the US Air Force Museum
- 2014 Indianapolis trip expense report – Total expenses from our 3 day family vacation – it ended up being just under $100 total for the trip.
- Business credit cards even if you don’t (really) have a business – Business credit cards are some of the more lucrative cards out there. Find out how you can apply for one, even if you don’t have what you consider a “real” business.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them