Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Here’s the latest release of the average airfare at different airports, as compiled by the government. I’m just glad Cincinnati is no longer #1!
- Drew and Carrie from Travel is Free travel and stay in hotels full-time. One thing that makes them different from many travel bloggers (whose travel is often comped in exchange for reviews) is that they publish their full expenses. For all of 2015, they spent $6,678.66 total. And if you think that was in sleazy roach motels (my worst hotel stay ever), they spent most nights in 4 or 5 star hotels!
- Don’t forget we’re still giving away two $50 American Airlines gift card – you can enter up to 4 times.
- Here’s how Hyatt status matches work now. It’s too bad I didn’t get Hyatt Diamond status, and won’t get to visit the 7 places I was going to go with my new Hyatt Diamond status
- Playing IHG Priceless Surprises? After filling out my 94 envelopes, I’m wondering if I should get worried about not having heard anything. Some people are reporting that IHG told them that their entry didn’t WIN ANYTHING!? (Thankfully that does appear to be an error, but doesn’t engender much confidence!)
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: What to do in a frequent flyer audit? Plus bucket list travel and more
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them