Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Southwest Pilot Showers His Millionth Passenger With Gifts, Pays For Her Ticket
- Speaking of Southwest, they’ve already announced a new service to their upcoming CVG flights (starting June 4)
- One take on why we’re seeing so many airline fight videos recently. The incident on United (spawning some hilarious memes!), a pilot hitting a woman on Delta, and a family being removed from their Hawaii flight after they mistakenly tried to have one of their son’s sit in their other son’s seat.
- And (more Southwest!), here are tips on how not to get bumped on Southwest flights
- An SEC filing shows that the AAdvantage devaluation is hurting American Airlines profits. I’ve written before about how badly American award availability stinks, and it’s only gotten worse since!
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook or join our new miles and points Facebook group.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: A pilot’s wife’s take on the United passenger being forcibly removed
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
The availability heuristic at play with the increase in videos. The media latches on to something and then we think it’s happening “all the time!!!!” Frankly, I’m sick of it.