Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- United is having a sweepstakes to win 90,000 miles in honor of their 90th birthday. Enter for free here.
- Yesterday I wrote about cheap one way car rental deals from Avis and Hertz. A commenter mentioned that Alamo has a similar deal for a one way car rental out of Florida. I’ve added it to my list of cheap one way car rental coupons.
- Delta will no longer charge a phone booking fee if you have to call in to book a flight.
- (For now at least), Marriott is buying Starwood as I’m sure you know if you’ve been reading Points With a Crew or any other miles and points blog. Here’s what Hyatt’s CEO has to say about that.
- I’m featured in a Traveling Dad article about the best smells at Walt Disney World.
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Your GPS is wrong… this is NOT Mt. Rushmore
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.