Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Are you a “good customer” of a bank? Or are you the kind of person they are trying to get rid of?
- Flying first class is fun for sure, but us regular families do a lot of traveling at the back of the plane. Miles for Family shares 10 ways to maximize miles and points with economy awards.
- Google Maps can often miss the mark – meet the mountain retreat center that has been trying for years to convince everyone they are NOT Mt. Rushmore
- You can win a free flight on the inaugural JetSuiteX flight! Enter by leaving a comment on this post.
- I’ve had great success using Twitter for hotel and airline customer service, but you can now use Facebook Messenger to get customer service from Dutch airline KLM
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Pinterest
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Video of an epic 45° North latitude road trip – Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia and Mongolia
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them