Amazon Prime Day is the gift that keeps on giving! In addition to all the Amazon Prime Day 2018 deals, AND the 20% off of (almost) ANY purchase at Amazon, I just saw that there is now an Amex Offer giving 3x Membership Rewards
Amex Offer for 3x Membership Rewards
There is now an Amex Offer for 3x Membership Rewards on purchases at Amazon (it’s 2 bonus MRs plus the 1 you always get on all purchases)
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
I saw this on my Platinum, Gold and EveryDay cards but not any of my co-branded American Express cards.
Tragically, it was NOT available on my American Express Blue for Business card, which would have been amazing as that ALREADY earns 2x on all purchases. 4x MR on Amazon would have been pretty slick!
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Good luck and happy shopping!