Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
It is February, and it is Valentine’s day! Delta just launched its monthly Skymiles flash sales, this time between Los Angeles and select 48 U.S. cites.
- One-way fare in main cabin starts as low as 5,000 miles, plus taxes and fees.
- One-way fare in Comfort+ starts as low as 9,500 miles, plus taxes and fees.
- Sale valid for two days, until 11:59pm EST on February 15, 2017.
- Travel between April 10 through May 24, 2017.
- Must book on Delta.com directly.
Sample fares from Los Angeles
- 5,000 miles to other major cities in California, Las Vegas, Tucson, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, and Seattle etc.
- 6,500 miles to Portland OR, Boise ID, etc.
- 8,500 miles to Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston etc.
- 10,000 miles to Indianapolis, Memphis, Nashville, Columbus, Minneapolis, Detroit, New York, Boston, Orlando, Miami etc.
I decided to look up for flights between Los Angeles and New Orleans using Delta’s low fare calendar. Availability is wide open, for as many as 9 people! Return flight is also widely available.
Are you finding any good deal from your home airport to Los Angeles?