Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
I was featured last week in the Couple Money podcast, which is a series of podcasts run over at (oddly enough!), http://couplemoneypodcast.com/. I guess I’m now a podcast veteran, as I’ve previously appeared on a podcast for the Saverocity Observation Deck.
I had a nice chat with Elle, the founder of Couple Money podcast, as we talked about a series of questions, including:
- How did you get into travel hacking? What motivated you to start blogging about it?
- Could tell me what lessons do you hope your kids get out from your family travels? Do you have any stories about things they’ve picked up?
- I have a general idea about travel hacking with credit cards and I’m still learning the lingo. Could explain what credit churning is?
- How do you stay on top of the different programs and maximize your points/rewards?
It was definitely an introductory-level post, but worth a listen for sure if you’re just starting out, and even veterans might pick up a tip or two!
Some of the topics that I mentioned in the podcast we’ve already talked about here on the blog, like
- Which hotels give dinner for free
- 3 reasons “budget” hotels DESTROY nice ones
- Beginner’s Guide to Miles and Points
- Why a fellow passenger told my wife and I that “we were the type of people that shouldn’t have children“
- My $6500 train ride (for free!)
- 170,000 Southwest points to fly our family of 8 to Lake Tahoe.