Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Two new Amex Offers showed up this morning, both targeting to cards that earn Membership Rewards points. Check your account and see if you are targeted. Before you make the purchases, be sure to double check the detailed terms of the offers.
[SEE ALSO: How to Sync Multiple Amex Offers]
Hugo Boss: Spend $250 or more, and get 5,000 Membership Rewards points or $50 back
Apparently there are two version of this offer, either get 5,000 Membership Rewards points or $50 statement credit. Check your accounts and see what you are targeted.
Terms of the offer include:
- Valid in-store and online, through May 11, 2017.
- Valid at HUGO BOSS, BOSS and HUGO locations.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Excludes airport locations and locations inside department stores.
- Excludes wholesale purchases.
Hayneedle.com: Spend $150 or more, and get 3,000 Membership Rewards points.
This offer is valid online only through May 21, 2017.
Existing Amex Offers earning Membership Rewards Points
Currently there are some other Amex Offers that can earn you loads of Membership Rewards points. Be sure to check your accounts and see if you are targeted and if you can take advantage of the offers.
- Dell.com – Spend $300 or more by 3/25/17 , and get 7,500 Membership Rewards points (some accounts are targeted for cash back instead).
- Air France – spend $1000 or more by 4/14/17, and get 20,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Hilton Hotels & Curio Collection – Spend $250 or more by 4/15/17, and get 3,500 Membership Rewards points.
- BigLots! – Spend $50 or more by 4/30/17, and get 1,000 Membership Rewards points.
- John Varvatos – Spend $250 or more by 5/10/17, and get 7,500 Membership Rewards points (some accounts are targeted for $75 back instead).
- YLighting and YLiving – spend $500 or more by 5/29/17, and get 10,000 Membership Rewards points.
Are you able to take advantage of any of these offers to earn a load of Membership Rewards points?