Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news
Some great news and notes that I’ve seen around the traveling world lately: Which was your favorite story?
- This one was actually from a few months ago, but a family flying from Bangkok to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific was removed from the plane after refusing to make their toddler wear a seatbelt during takeoff. Video included in the site.
- I’ve long believed this – it’s better to spend your money on experiences rather than “stuff”
- Miles to Memories suggests that it’s possible that Southwest is looking to dump Chase as the issuer of their credit cards.
- In case you missed it today – here was the one credit card offer that I DID NOT want to see in the mail!
- Talk about intense – Charlie from Running With Miles is running SIX marathons on SIX continents in (less than) SIX days!
- Passengers on a long-haul flight to Sydney were diverted to help search for a missing ocean yacht. They found him in less than 25 minutes!
Any other good travel news to share?