Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
American Express is on a roll with some big Amex Offers–earlier, Jason wrote about how you could earn 10,000 Membership Rewards with an Amex Travel purchase of $600 or more. Now we have not one, but TWO big Amex Offers for both Air France and KLM!
Offer One: Spend $1,000+ with Air France, get 20,000 Membership Rewards points
As you can see, you’ll get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points when you spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions online at airfrance.us by 7/31/2018. Purchase must be in U.S. dollars. See terms for exclusions.
Offer Two: Spend $1,000+ with KLM, get 20,000 Membership Rewards points
Again, you’ll get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points when you spend $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions directly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines by 7/31/18. Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify. See terms for exclusions.
As you can see, for the KLM offer, your flights must originate in the US, while Air France does not make that restriction.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to your account
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Let us know if you found either of these offers (or both!) in your account and if you plan to use them!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them