Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Hilton just announced changes to the HHonors category for 35 hotels in their portfolio for this year.
- Autoslash (my review) is one of my Top 10 miles and points tools, and it’s what I’ve used to get amazing deals on rental cars several times before. I was there the other day to get a deal on a rental for an upcoming trip and saw that they had a blog post up on why it’s almost never a good idea to let the car rental company fill up the tank for you.
- Speaking of car rentals, remember – we’re still giving away a free 2 day car rental!
- Okay – this was hilarious. A reddit thread asking flight attendants (and others) – “What’s the most bizarre thing you’ve ever seen on a flight?” As you might imagine, the most hilarious entries involve sex, death or bodily fluids 🙂
- Here’s a review of an app to help you save money on airport parking.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: What’s better than a first class SHOWER or BAR?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them