Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- What’s better than a first-class shower or onboard bar? Try this sky bubble created by a company called Windspeed. So far there have not been any orders for this, but is it that far behind?
- Travel is Free is one of my favorite blogs – because Drew and Carrie travel how I think I would travel (if I had no kids and traveled full-time). Here’s the story of how they became full-time travelers.
- Thanks to a new rental car company called Skurt, we’re giving away a free 2 day car rental (you do have to pick up the car in the Los Angeles area). Enter for free!
- Although I personally don’t chase airline elite status, I do enjoy reading about others and their mileage running to keep status. Here’s the Frequent Miler talking about how his final mileage run of the year made him actually RUN!
- One of the more stressful travel-related scenarios for families is when an airline seats you far away from your small child (SEE ALSO: Well, how would YOU arrange 6 s on a plane? ) I’ve written before with some tips on how to sit with your family on Southwest Airlines, but on other airlines it’s not always that easy. So I enjoyed reading Trips With Tykes with an article talking about her recent seat separation saga and 6 ways to keep that from happening to you.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Do you know a “good” Patricia? Plus the top 6 airline customer service moments and more
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them