Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- What’s better than a first-class shower or onboard bar? Try this sky bubble created by a company called Windspeed. So far there have not been any orders for this, but is it that far behind?
- Travel is Free is one of my favorite blogs – because Drew and Carrie travel how I think I would travel (if I had no kids and traveled full-time). Here’s the story of how they became full-time travelers.
- Thanks to a new rental car company called Skurt, we’re giving away a free 2 day car rental (you do have to pick up the car in the Los Angeles area). Enter for free!
- Although I personally don’t chase airline elite status, I do enjoy reading about others and their mileage running to keep status. Here’s the Frequent Miler talking about how his final mileage run of the year made him actually RUN!
- One of the more stressful travel-related scenarios for families is when an airline seats you far away from your small child (SEE ALSO: Well, how would YOU arrange 6 s on a plane? ) I’ve written before with some tips on how to sit with your family on Southwest Airlines, but on other airlines it’s not always that easy. So I enjoyed reading Trips With Tykes with an article talking about her recent seat separation saga and 6 ways to keep that from happening to you.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Do you know a “good” Patricia? Plus the top 6 airline customer service moments and more
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.