It’s a new month which means new Amex Offers are coming out. Check your account and see if you are targeted. Before you make the purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers.
[SEE ALSO: How to Sync Multiple Amex Offers]
Embassy Suites & Homewood Suites, Spend $225 by 6/30/17 and get $45 back.
If your card is not targeted for this offer, you can tweet #AmexESHW. This offer joins 4 other existing Amex Offers for different Hilton properties. But this one is particularly awesome because Embassy Suites and Homewood Suites have bigger rooms for large families! Be sure to stack with existing Hilton bonus promotions!
- Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn, spend $175 or more, get $35 back. Offer expires 3/17/17.
- Waldorf Astoria & Conrad, spend $350 or more, get $70 back. Offer expires 3/31/17
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts plus Curio Collection, spend $250 or more, earn 3,500 Membership Rewards points. Offer expires 4/15/17.
- Hilton Hawaiian properties, spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back. Offer expires 6/30/17.
[SEE ALSO: New Hilton Promotion: 500 points per app booking.]
MGM Resorts in Las Vegas – Spend $300 by 6/30/17 and receive $60 back.
If your card is not targeted for this offer, you can tweet #AmexMGM. I have been eyeing for a weekend in Vegas and maybe this will do it. I just got Mlife Platinum status, matched from my Hyatt Diamond Status expired yesterday. Mlife Platinum status offers 30% discounts on room rates booked directly with Mlife, a nice combination with this Amex Offer!
- Offer valid only at ARIA®, Vdara® Hotel & Spa, Bellagio®, MGM Grand® Las Vegas, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, DELANO LAS VEGAS, and Mirage®.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts International (or properties listed above), by phone, by individual property websites, or through mlife.com, and mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US.
- Excludes gift card purchases
Dell – Spend $300 by 3/25/17 and earn 7,000 Membership Rewards points.
Valid only on Dell.com. This offer is targeted to cards that earn Membership Rewards points. It is not valid for gift card purchases including e-gift cards. Also not valid on purchases shipped outside the U.S. Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam. There seems to be a different version of this offer where you receive $75 statement credit for $300 or more spending on Dell website before 3/25/17.
Ebags – Spend $75 by 4/30/17 and receive $15 back
Valid online only. Tweet #AmexeBags. This offer comes around quite often. Purchase of an eGift card usually triggers the statement credit. However, online purchases only allow you to apply one gift card at payment. To get around that, you can call eBags and the agent most likely would be happy to apply multiple gift cards for your single purchase. If you do purchase online, be sure to go through an online shopping portal which often pays 12-15x per dollar spend. Best place to identify which portal has the highest payout is Cash Back Monitor.
Undercover Tourist – Spend $150 by 5/31/17 and receive $30 back
Valid online only. Tweet #AmexUCT. If you are heading to DisneyWorld or other attractions, you might want to check it out. Considering that Disney just raised its park ticket prices, a few dollar saved is far better than nothing! My family is heading to DisneyWorld this Christmas so this offer comes handy!
BigLots! – Spend $50 by 4/30/17 and earn 1,000 Membership Rewards points
Valid online and in store. Obviously this offer is targeted only to cards that earn Membership Rewards points. I think there is one Big Lots 20 minutes from where I lived, though I have never been there. Maybe they have a gift card stand in the store? (SEE ALSO: How to get started in gift card reselling)
There are a few more other Amex Offers, including some for Jewelry stores. Might be in time for that Mother’s Day gift. Check your account and see if any of them interest you.