Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- Asiana is limiting lounge access to its own customers instead of Priority Pass users. I find this to be increasingly likely to happen as more and more cards come with Priority Pass access (and more and more of us sign up for them)
- You may or may not know this but airline employees go through extensive training to spot potential human trafficking. Here’s a harrowing story from Sacramento, where an AA customer service rep saved 2 girls from being caught up in suspected human trafficking.
- A way to potentially game AA’s new connecting flight award availability “feature”
- 10 top low level Hilton redemptions
- A post of mine over on Traveling Dad – How to use hotel points when hotels are selling out
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post: Are “Emotional Support Animals” Circling The Drain?