Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- Asiana is limiting lounge access to its own customers instead of Priority Pass users. I find this to be increasingly likely to happen as more and more cards come with Priority Pass access (and more and more of us sign up for them)
- You may or may not know this but airline employees go through extensive training to spot potential human trafficking. Here’s a harrowing story from Sacramento, where an AA customer service rep saved 2 girls from being caught up in suspected human trafficking.
- A way to potentially game AA’s new connecting flight award availability “feature”
- 10 top low level Hilton redemptions
- A post of mine over on Traveling Dad – How to use hotel points when hotels are selling out
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post: Are “Emotional Support Animals” Circling The Drain?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them