Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Here’s an experience about bidding on Ethiopian Airlines business class. $775 is a little steep for me but I could definitely see situations where it would be worth it
- Mommy Points has a great post about kids clubs at points friendly hotels
- I enjoyed reading Angelina’s report about plane spotting at Sint Maarten (St. Martin). I did not realize that planes got so close to the beach there!
- The Chase 5/24 rule is annoying but I can see (sort of) where Chase is going. Here’s what one person would like to see in place of 5/24
- It looks like the Club Carlson 4 for 2 and 2 for 1 booking links might be gone?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Header image via Flickr CC 2.0
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: One of the most hilarious trip reports I’ve read in awhile
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them