Amazon Prime Day 2018 is here! Check out all of our Amazon Prime Day deals here
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Here’s an experience about bidding on Ethiopian Airlines business class. $775 is a little steep for me but I could definitely see situations where it would be worth it
- Mommy Points has a great post about kids clubs at points friendly hotels
- I enjoyed reading Angelina’s report about plane spotting at Sint Maarten (St. Martin). I did not realize that planes got so close to the beach there!
- The Chase 5/24 rule is annoying but I can see (sort of) where Chase is going. Here’s what one person would like to see in place of 5/24
- It looks like the Club Carlson 4 for 2 and 2 for 1 booking links might be gone?
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Header image via Flickr CC 2.0
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: One of the most hilarious trip reports I’ve read in awhile