Here’s the latest travel news from Points With a Crew this week.
- The biggest post of the week was our Amazon gift card giveaway! Help reader Jordan plan a once-in-a-lifetime trip with his miles, and win a gift card in the process!
- Do you need a passport to go to Puerto Rico? Find out that as well as other tips and tricks for visiting that Caribbean island.
- Want to maximize the number of credit cards that you get with just one “pull”? Check out the tricks of using the two-browser trick on select Bank of America cards.
- Chase Freedom $200 bonus plus refer a friend is back!
- I got a (apparently targeted) offer for $20 off a $40 purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond (which sells Visa and Mastercard gift cards). The offer does appear targeted, so you’ll need to check your email to see if you got one.
Other travel news
- 6 questions on traveling the world with Caroline Lupini, who runs the Point Princess travel blog
- Lodging in Europe, Amazon gift card giveaway, USA bucket lists, sale of Aer Lingus, multiple Barclay cards and more!
- #FT4RL Family Travel, 26 million in Membership Rewards, structuring while manufactured spending, how many days for Disney, and a free shipping change!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them