Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
The crazy fares to Hawaii that shook our Monday morning took the travel world by storm. Those crazy airfares were gone within a few hours. Were you one of the lucky ones who snagged the $49 fares from Oakland? Or, in some cases, $88 one way from the West Coast. There were also $29 inter-island fares. A-LO-HA-MAZING!
Here are the entries we shared about the Southwest Hawaiian airfares:
- Southwest flights to Hawaii as low as $29 one way
- One Reason to buy Southwest Rapid Rewards – 40% Bonus
- Southwest deals to Maui and Honolulu – $99 One Way or $218 Roundtrip
Well, if you’re in the middle of planning your Hawaii vacation, take a look at these Amex Offers. The ones highlighted in yellow are offers that could be used in Hawaii. If you didn’t get any of the sweet Southwest airfares, don’t fret. We’re pretty sure more deals will be coming in the future. In the meantime, there are other Amex Offers related to travels that you must not miss.
Amex Offers Travel Round Up
EDITED: One of our readers pointed out to Waldorf Astoria – a property on Maui (Grand Wailea)
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
There are many more offers out there, but these are the one that I gathered for this entry. Remember to read the offer terms and know the expiration dates of your offers. If you find other noteworthy offers, please let me know so we could share with our readers.