Here were some interesting news and stories that I’ve seen around the travel world lately
- I’ve got a lot of interesting things on my travel bucket list, including visiting all 3,143 counties in the United States, but not quite a trip to Antarctica! Read what TravPacker.com says about his Antarctic itinerary
- I’ve long since said that Chase Ultimate Rewards are the best points out there – but here’s 21 things that you should know about Chase
- You might have missed the story about the CEO of Survey Monkey dying in a hotel fitness center – so you might not know that you need Kathy from Will Run With Miles’s tips on hotel fitness center safety!
- Here was the private jet terminal at LAS during the Mayweather – Pacquiao fight
Private jet terminal in Vegas via @marcjay702 pic.twitter.com/y7SzANauMP
— Nick Woodhouse (@nickwoodhouse) May 2, 2015
- One Mile at a Time reports that the DOT is no longer requiring airlines to honor “mistake fares”. Goodbye United Denmark mistake fare…
- Great story from Drew and Carrie at Travel is Free about their being in Ukraine to help with the adoption of their niece. You might also be interested in my interview with Carrie about family travel expenses.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them