- If you missed out on some of the great sale and mistake fares published recently, here are 5 steps to get you ready for the NEXT mistake fares!
- 4 sweet spots on Singapore’s amazing award chart, and some discussion about Singapore Suites Class (one of the most aspirational rewards out there) – here are the 12 flights where Singapore offers Suites Class, and how to fly the longest for the cheapest.
- Where does unclaimed baggage go? A look at the retail store that sells all the things you leave behind in airplanes.
- What is the Southwest Companion Pass, and how do you check how close you are to getting it. Also, if you don’t have the Chase Southwest credit cards, here’s the cheapest way to get the 110,000 points you need to get the Companion Pass.
- More talk about Southwest – specifically about the ethics of saving seats on Southwest Airlines.
- How to book United or American without the $75 close-in booking fee by using air alliance partners.
- Uber made a brief entrance into the Las Vegas market, before being shut down.
- My real-life story about a potential “bump” on Southwest – would you take $1000 for a 9 hour delay?
- Air France / KLM promo awards – each month Flying Blue offers a set of their routes for 25% and 50% off – which can give you a flight to Europe for only 12,500 miles! This is one of the best deals out there
- “Dan, I think I’m going to miss my flight“- what you can do if you don’t get to the airport in time.
- A (possibly targeted) 50,000 mile offer for the Chase United Explorer card.
- The IHG Into the Nights offer first changed everyone’s offer, but then backpedaled (but I still wouldn’t trust them)
- A comprehensive list of which hotels give not only breakfast, but dinner, for free.
- Thoughts from around the blogosphere about the recently announced 2015 AAdvantage changes
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them