Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Yesterday’s travel news roundup included a report on Richard Branson’s private island called Necker Island which was right in the path of Hurricane Irma.
- Mommy Points yesterday reported on the status of some of the points hotels in the Caribbean
- Today, Point me to the Plane shared news on hotels on St. Kitts, St. Martin and elsewhere in Irma’s path, as well as damage to the classic Maho Beach overlooking Princess Juliana airport on St. Martin
- Days after being blasted for dumping passengers in Miami with nowhere to go, several cruise lines are using their ships to bring supplies to affected islands and bringing stranded tourists back to the mainland.
— Jason Rabinowitz (@AirlineFlyer) September 6, 2017
- Then of course, there was Delta flight 431 / 302 – the last flight to make it to / out of Puerto Rico before Irma hit.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Free Marriott points, and how you can transfer points BACK to Amex
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them