Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- You can now redeem Hilton HHonors points for TSA Pre. You still don’t want to do this
- My #41libraries adventure was featured in the latest issue of the Cincinnati Library magazine (Library Links). You can read the whole thing online here
- I have already talked about my saga trying to get my 50,000 AA miles from opening up a Citigold checking account. Here is one account of filing a CFPB complaint in order to get Citi to honor its promotion
- If you guessed “c) drive through the front of the store”, you are unfortunately correct. A woman allegedly rams her SUV into the store and around its aisles after her check bounces. And now you wonder why some cashiers give us the stink-eye when we try to buy $1000s of gift cards?
- 25 free Hertz points plus a decent promotion
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Why cashiers give you the stink-eye when you’re buying tons of gift cards
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.