Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
We’ve said it a thousand times before, but again, shopping portals can be a great way to earn even more points for things you were already planning to buy! In fact, five shopping portals have bonuses going on, some ending today (11/19):
- Alaska (1,000 bonus points)
- American (4,000 bonus points)
- Delta (1,000 bonus points)
- Southwest (3,000 bonus points)
- United (5,000 bonus points)
Beyond the online aspect, Alaska just unveiled a shopping portal option for your in-person shopping! Here’s how it works:
- Link your chosen card to the Alaska MileagePlan Shopping Portal, then link offers to your card
- Shop in-store and pay with your card. Your offers are usually good for 30-45 days
- Earn points!
Pretty simple! They’ve got a bunch of stores live now, including American Eagle, Macy’s, and Under Armour. It’s always good to see shopping portals expand–here’s hoping more stores are added to the list soon!