Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
We’ve said it a thousand times before, but again, shopping portals can be a great way to earn even more points for things you were already planning to buy! In fact, five shopping portals have bonuses going on, some ending today (11/19):
- Alaska (1,000 bonus points)
- American (4,000 bonus points)
- Delta (1,000 bonus points)
- Southwest (3,000 bonus points)
- United (5,000 bonus points)
Beyond the online aspect, Alaska just unveiled a shopping portal option for your in-person shopping! Here’s how it works:
- Link your chosen card to the Alaska MileagePlan Shopping Portal, then link offers to your card
- Shop in-store and pay with your card. Your offers are usually good for 30-45 days
- Earn points!
Pretty simple! They’ve got a bunch of stores live now, including American Eagle, Macy’s, and Under Armour. It’s always good to see shopping portals expand–here’s hoping more stores are added to the list soon!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them