Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- I signed up for the BBVA NBA Compass card a few weeks ago with an increased signup bonus (preparing to do some 5% work during the upcoming NBA All-Star game). If you also got that, Doctor of Credit that some people are not getting the promised increased signup bonus.
- Travel the Globe 4 Less has a list of the “Top Travel Hackers“. One thing that I appreciated about this list (as compared to others) is that rather than just listing off 100 different websites, there’s actually a paragraph description of everyone. While any of these kinds of lists are inherently arbitrary, I am glad I made the list 😀
- Don’t forget we’re still giving away TWO $50 American Airlines gift cards – you can enter up to 4 times.
- Since we’re planning a trip to Singapore and other points in Southeast Asia, I thought this list of tips on how to eat street food without getting sick was a great read!
- On our flight to Puerto Rico last year, Carolyn had to sit down next to a gentlemen who proceeded to talk to her nonstop for the whole flight, when all she wanted to do was just read her book. If only we had read these tips on how to deal with a talkative seatmate…
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: What $6700 in hotels will get you
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.