Here’s the best travel news from around the Internet.
- From Heels First Travel, here’s how Economy class could get even WORSE – hexagonal seating.
- I love the “Demotivators” series – here are some excellent TRAVEL demotivators.
- I had no idea that American Airlines used to sell a “lifetime unlimited pass” – here’s the story of a man who had his taken away after 10,000 flights and 10 million miles traveled.
- You might know that I am trying to visit all 3,143 counties in the United States (I’m nearly halfway there!) – here’s a couple who just completed the task, becoming only the 41st and 42nd people to do it.
- There’s lots of drama about children on airplanes – I’ve had a lady tell my wife and I that we were “the type of people that shouldn’t have children“, we’ve seen a man forced to sit 13 rows away from his young daughter, and parents with children kicked off airplanes. Now The Points Guy weighs in with his take on children on planes (and I agree with him, though I still think we should no longer allow free lap “toddlers”)
If you still need more travel reading from around the World Wild Web – here was the last installment: Which airline raised redemption rates by 25% with no notice?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them