Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Is it just me? I sure do love Amex Offers. You can check these offers from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
It’s tax season
- H&R Block – In-Store Only – Spend $45 or more, get $15 back
- TurboTax – Save $10-$20 on your online order
These two offers might help you as you prepare your tax for this season. I hope you get a tax refund.
Home improvement and beyond
We have quite a few Amex credit cards between me and my wife. My travel buddies alerted me of this new offer with Lowe’s.
- Lowe’s – Spend $50+, get $1,000 Membership Rewards; or get $10 back
It’s quite unpredictable as to what offer will show up with your card. But I got excited when I saw multiple Lowe’s offers with our Amex cards. Why? I can buy gift cards over at Lowe’s. I don’t have any hardware store purchases at this time. But I plan on using all my Amex/Lowe’s Offers (I believe we have a total of 11 offers), and I’m going to get Amazon Gift Cards. So a $50 Amazon Gift Card becomes $40, and why Amazon exactly? I can couple my $10 savings with any additional savings with my future Amazon purchases. I can buy other gift cards over at Amazon, and they tend to go on sale as well.
This is just my reason, but I’m sure you may have your own reason for getting this offer. Whatever reason it may be, a little extra savings wouldn’t hurt, right?
Clothing/Fashion Offers for men and women
- Tory Burch – Spend $325+, get 7,000 Membership Rewards® Points, or $70 back
- Banana Republic – Spend $100 or more, get $20 back
- Escada – Spend $500+, get 15,000 Membership Rewards® Points
- John Varvatos – Spend $250+, get 7,500 Membership Rewards® Points
- Farfetch.com – Luxury Apparel – Spend $250 or more, get $50 back
- Intermix – Spend $250 or more, get $50 back
- Vilebrequin – Spend $350 or more, get $70 back
- Sid Mashburn – Spend $250 or more, get $75 back
- Rebecca Taylor – Spend $350 or more, get $70 back
Lastly, click here for the Amex Offers entry that I wrote focused on hotel stays and getaways.
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Remember, not all of these offers could be found on your account. The offers change occasionally, and you might be surprised to see what offers you have. So go check you Amex offers and let me know if you find something interesting. Cheers!