Several new Amex offers showed up this week, including offers for Best Western, Caesars Las Vegas, and almost-free wines. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- There is another version of the offer — Spend $100+ and get $20 statement credit.
- Offer valid on Best Western® branded hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App or by calling 1-800 257-1853.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Excludes Vib and Glo locations.
- Offer not valid on International locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, the Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suites Las Vegas.
- Reservation must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at caesars.com or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the U.S. Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rates and room charges.
- Valid online at marthastewartwine.com by 9/30/2017.
- Unfortunately you cannot do split payments to take advantage of this offers on multiple cards.
- Valid only online at www.ticketgalaxy.com by 9/22/2017.
- Excludes ticket insurance.
- Valid only online at ashford.com by 8/18/2017.
- Valid only online at bit.ly/amexsb by 7/22/2017.
- That is 43 points per dollar spent!
- Valid only online at origins.com by 8/13/2017.
- Valid only on US website.
- Excludes items purchased through the Gone But Not Forgotten Program.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
Other recent Amex Offers
There are some other offers not mentioned above. Check your accounts to see if any interest you. Below are some recent Amex Offers that we previously wrote about:
- SEE new Amex offers on June 16, 2017, including savings with JW Marriott, AirBnB, and Hilton U.K.
- SEE new Amex offers on June 7, 2017, including targeted offer at Amazon.
- SEE new Amex offers on June 2, 2017, earn up to 32x points per dollar spent.
- SEE new Amex offers on May 22, 2017, including savings for Hilton stay.
- SEE new Amex offers on May 15, 2017, including savings or bonus points at AT&T.
- SEE highly targeted Amex offer at Bloomingdales.com
- SEE 6 New Amex offers on May 1, 2017, save on rental car, flights, or just every day shopping.
- SEE 5 new Amex offers on April 24, 2017, including 20% discount on hotel stay.
- SEE 7 new Amex offers on April 17, 2017, including savings for Hilton stay and shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue and Nike etc.
- SEE 4 new Amex offers on April 12, 2017, including a highly targeted JetBlue offer expiring 6/3017.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them