Summer is wrapping up and the school year is getting ready to ramp up (my wife is excited). July saw great airfare deals to Europe continue along with some solid deals on domestic travel as well. Here is a look back at a few of the most popular PWaC posts from July.
- Barclays AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard All-Time Best Welcome Bonus! – If you need to load up on AAdvantage miles this card will let you do it quickly. Check out the other perks that it provides.
- Are These 3 Amex Benefits Devaluations a Sign of Things to Come? – Amex has made some negative changes to their cards recently. What benefits are being removed?
- American Express Devalues Their Priority Pass – The Priority Pass devaluation went live on August 1. It was announced several months ago but the fateful day has finally come.
- This is Why Your Family Needs TSA Precheck and How to Get it Free– Global Entry and TSA Precheck are a must have with kids and you can offset the entire cost up to $100 by following the instructions here.
- Why Parents of Children Flying Should NOT Give “Airline Goodie Bags” to Fellow Passengers – These are the reasons it is a bad idea…
- Would You Fly 8 Hours in a Narrow-Body Aircraft? – Well, would you?
- The Cheapest and Best Way to Get From Newark Airport to Manhattan – In case you have ever wondered…this is the way to do it.
- Amtrak Complaints? How to Get Compensation for Amtrak Delays – You can do this for airlines. Here is the best way to do it when traveling on Amtrak.
- This is What’s Going to Be on Sale for Prime Day 2019 and 6 Amazon Prime Deals You Definitely Want to Check Out – Here is what you missed during the biggest shopping day of the year! Follow PWaC so that you don’t miss out next time.
Miles and Offers
- Equifax Settlement Site Now Live-$125/ Person in Free Money – While we now know that you will not get $125, you could get free credit monitoring or a to be determined payout. It doesn’t take long and is worth signing up to see if you were affected.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them