Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
With 2016 coming to a close, we also are coming up on the 3 year anniversary of Points With a Crew, which started back in January 2014. It’s been a great run and I could not be more excited about the future as we look into 2017 and beyond.
Looking back at the top posts of 2016, I thought I’d run a short series of the top posts of 2016 at Points With a Crew. These more or less are the most visited posts by blog visitors in 2016 (only including posts actually written in 2016), and are pretty highly correlated with a list of my most popular posts. We’ve already counted down the Top 20 posts over the past week or so, but here are a few posts written in 2016 that didn’t make the list of the most read posts but I felt were worth calling out especially
So, without further ado, here are the best of the rest PWaC Posts of 2016:
- Part of blogging means that there are going to be a share of people that are upset at various things. Here are my 9 posts with the angriest comments
- Back in February, our family took our first ever trip to Disney as part of a TravelingDad conference. Since I’m a money saving budget type of guy, I shared my Top 5 Disney tips for budget travelers – check it out if you’re heading to Disney any time soon. You might also enjoy the video of my kids reaction when I told them we’re going to Disney and the details of how we kept our Disney trip a surprise
- Back in November, I had an interview with Jeff Zidell, the SVP of Hyatt Loyalty. We talked through a couple of things regarding Hyatt’s new World of Hyatt program
- Earlier in 2016, I ranked the Top 10 miles and points tools (and the honorable mentions!). Then in March, I had a full 16 “team” March Mayhem travel tool bracket that culminated in #1 seed AwardWallet beating #2 Autoslash in the finals.
- Part of homeschooling your kids is that when you travel with them, you can make them write trip reports for you and call it “school” :-). When my 10 year old daughter and I went to New York City in September, she wrote 2 blog posts for me – “4 mistakes my Dad made in New York City (don’t let this happen to you)” and “5 Awesome things in New York City“
Thanks for reading along with Points With a Crew in 2016, and I wish you and your family an awesome 2017 and beyond!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them