With 2016 coming to a close, we also are coming up on the 3 year anniversary of Points With a Crew, which started back in January 2014. It’s been a great run and I could not be more excited about the future as we look into 2017 and beyond.
Looking back at the top posts of 2016, I thought I’d run a short series of the top posts of 2016 at Points With a Crew. These more or less are the most visited posts by blog visitors in 2016 (only including posts actually written in 2016), and are pretty highly correlated with a list of my most popular posts. We’ve already counted down the Top 20 posts over the past week or so, but here are a few posts written in 2016 that didn’t make the list of the most read posts but I felt were worth calling out especially
So, without further ado, here are the best of the rest PWaC Posts of 2016:
- Part of blogging means that there are going to be a share of people that are upset at various things. Here are my 9 posts with the angriest comments
- Back in February, our family took our first ever trip to Disney as part of a TravelingDad conference. Since I’m a money saving budget type of guy, I shared my Top 5 Disney tips for budget travelers – check it out if you’re heading to Disney any time soon. You might also enjoy the video of my kids reaction when I told them we’re going to Disney and the details of how we kept our Disney trip a surprise
- Back in November, I had an interview with Jeff Zidell, the SVP of Hyatt Loyalty. We talked through a couple of things regarding Hyatt’s new World of Hyatt program
- Earlier in 2016, I ranked the Top 10 miles and points tools (and the honorable mentions!). Then in March, I had a full 16 “team” March Mayhem travel tool bracket that culminated in #1 seed AwardWallet beating #2 Autoslash in the finals.
- Part of homeschooling your kids is that when you travel with them, you can make them write trip reports for you and call it “school” :-). When my 10 year old daughter and I went to New York City in September, she wrote 2 blog posts for me – “4 mistakes my Dad made in New York City (don’t let this happen to you)” and “5 Awesome things in New York City“
Thanks for reading along with Points With a Crew in 2016, and I wish you and your family an awesome 2017 and beyond!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them