Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A lot is often made of airline on-time statistics, but Travel Skills points out a great reason why they’re essentially useless
- I’ve mentioned my dabblings in reselling (they were better than my gift card reselling adventures, which were a total flop). Doctor of Credit features a guest post from Oren’s Money Savers with an in-depth reselling tutorial. This is Part 4 of the tutorial, and the whole series is worth a read.
- My family was featured in an article over on CreditWalk – Family Travel: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – read about our adventures, along with 8 other families who travel anywhere from occasionally to full-time
- Speaking of family travel, I enjoyed Lonely Planet’s 10 tips for hiking with kids – as you can imagine, one of the first ones is “start slow!”
- One of the items on my travel bucket list is to take the Island Hopper, which is a flight that goes from Hawaii to Guam by way of Majuro, Kwajalein Atoll, Kosrae, Pohnpei, and Chuuk. MileValue shares how he booked this flight and more for only 47,500 United miles
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Single women taxi trouble, hilarious hotel requests, inaugural flights, selfie sticks, and a new beta program
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them