Earlier today, we let you know about a(nother) Southwest sale, and now Frontier is hopping into the fare sale arena with a sale of their own! Until June 6th, you can get Frontier fares from as low as $20! If you want to search fares from your city, click here.
I was able to count 26 routes with fares from $20–here are a few examples:
NOTE: You must be a member of Frontier’s Discount Den to get the lowest sale prices. Membership in the Discount Den program costs $49.99 a year.
Here are the terms for this sale:
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Jun. 6, 2018 for nonstop domestic travel through Jun. 26, 2018. 7 day advance purchase required.
- Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase.
- Discount Den fares are only available at FlyFrontier.com to members of Discount Den.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
Save 50% on flights?
You can also save 50% on flights on Tuesdays and Wednesday throughout the summer. Note that this is 50% off the fare, not the taxes and fees.
Here are the terms for this sale:
- Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Jun. 6, 2018 for nonstop domestic travel, Tuesday and Wednesday, through Sep. 26, 2018. The following blackout dates apply: Jun. 27, 2018. 7 day advance purchase applies.
- See here for markets excluded from this offer.
- The 50% discount applies to base fare only, not to fees or taxes, and requires purchase at FlyFrontier.com using promo code SAVE50. Promo code must be applied directly by customer on flyfrontier.com or requested of a Frontier Airlines Reservation Agent. Use of promo codes by third parties is expressly prohibited. All fare rules will apply. Certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice.
Different routes have different rules, restrictions and available dates, so check your route for the fine print. As a reminder, Frontier is a low-cost airline, so be prepared to pay for food, bags, seats etc., though I have had pretty good luck with a simple strategy for how to get a good seat on Frontier for free – check it out if it helps
If you’re traveling Frontier with a family, check out these 6 tips for flying Frontier with a family but watch out for the huge problem flying Frontier. And if you get a schedule change, check to see if you might get a $50 or $100 voucher for a Frontier schedule change!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them