On sale today at 1pm EST with Daily Getaway is 20% discount on Marriott eGiftCards in three different denominations.
- $100 eGiftCard for $80, maximum 3 allowed, 1070 available;
- $200 eGiftCard for $160, maximum 2 allowed, 252 available;
- $500 eGiftCard for $400, maximum 1 allowed, 200 available.
- Travel anytime, as Marriott eGiftCard do not expire.
- Use like cash at participating Marriott branded or Ritz Carlton properties worldwide for stays, dining, spa treatments, golf and more!
- The eGiftCard must be presented at time of checkout or conclusion of services as tender.
- Within 10-14 business days of purchase, you will receive your Marriott eGiftCard via the valid email address provided at purchase.
My tips for you
This deal is no-brainer if you stay at Marriott hotels, as it will save you up to 20% on your next stay. I purchased these Marriott eGiftCards from Daily Getaway every year in the past few years, so here’s couple tips for you if you are planning to participate this year.
- Buy the $100 package as they will be easier to get;
- If you need more than 3 packages, have a trusted friend (or friends) buy more for you (using your credit card so you earn the points). The eGiftCards do not have names on them, so anyone can redeem as long as you present them at check-out.
Now who is buying Marriott eGiftCards today at 1pm EST? Make sure you are ready a few minutes prior to 1PM EST.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them