Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
In case you weren’t following Points with a crew this past week – here’s what you might have missed!
- 2 posts on Club Carlson hotels, including some recent changes to their redemption levels.
- Barclay Arrival Mastercard upping spending requirement – the Barclay Arrival card (one of the best cards out there) has upped their spending requirement from $1000 in the first 3 months to $3000. For a limited time, you could still get the better offer over the phone though (details in the post)
- The big news of the week was Delta radically revamping their SkyMiles program (starting in 2015). Here are 2 posts on that, with details and analysis (at least the details that we know)
- US Bank FlexPerks card – $600 free cash back – Details on the US Bank FlexPerks card including how you can get $600 in cash back rewards (thanks to our US Olympians)
- Another free money deal at OfficeMax – Starting this week (March 2 – 8) there’s more free money at OfficeMax (if you can find prepaid Visa cards in stock!
- Keeping track of things – having a “trusted system” – Keeping track of your points, miles and spending takes a trusted system
Also, stay tuned later this week for PWaC’s first ever blog contest!!!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them