Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
As you may or may not know, Points With a Crew is part of a wider network of travel related blogs that are featured on both Prior2Boarding.com and BoardingArea.com. Here’s a few of the posts I found most interesting from some of our bloggers this past week:
- JetSetter’s Homestead had a great post detailing her experience as an UberX driver.
- On the other side of Uber, MilesToMemories talked about riding in Uber in a foreign country (Colombia).
- The TravelBlawg talked about whether you can deduct blogging expenses on your tax return. Short answer? No. 🙂
- The Efficient Asian Man talked about Manufacturing spend using a Club Carlson card which gets you 5x points everywhere!
- And don’t forget this awesome and amazing post from that wonderful blogger, Points With a Crew!!!! 🙂 Did you know that the Chase Ink card gives you 2 free visits to airport lounges all around the world?
If you aren’t following any of these blogs, make sure to give them a try!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Thanks for the tip about the free lounge access with the Chase Ink! I just got this card. Looks like we can use it during a layover in Las Vegas on the way back from Hawaii. 🙂
You’re welcome!! I’ll post again with a brief review of the ATL lounge though they are probably different at each airport