Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
As you may or may not know, Points With a Crew is part of a wider network of travel related blogs that are featured on both Prior2Boarding.com and BoardingArea.com. Here’s a few of the posts I found most interesting from some of our bloggers this past week:
- JetSetter’s Homestead had a great post detailing her experience as an UberX driver.
- On the other side of Uber, MilesToMemories talked about riding in Uber in a foreign country (Colombia).
- The TravelBlawg talked about whether you can deduct blogging expenses on your tax return. Short answer? No. 🙂
- The Efficient Asian Man talked about Manufacturing spend using a Club Carlson card which gets you 5x points everywhere!
- And don’t forget this awesome and amazing post from that wonderful blogger, Points With a Crew!!!! 🙂 Did you know that the Chase Ink card gives you 2 free visits to airport lounges all around the world?
If you aren’t following any of these blogs, make sure to give them a try!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them