Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- A case of human trafficking at a local (Cincinnati) hotel – I’m glad miles and points let us stay at some “slightly” nicer places!
- Story over on reddit about a man who spent the past 2 weeks heads down manufactured spending to the tune of a profit of $9,622.69. My favorite quote from his story –
I had a date with a new lady that I cancelled because all I wanted to do was buy gift cards
- Hilarious story of 3 women who end up as the only passengers on a British Airways flight from Gibraltar to London (though the article classifies it as an international flight, which I don’t believe is correct?)
- Speaking of British Airways, they’ve apologized after a lounge attendant attempted to ban a passenger who was attempting to use 2 tea bags. The British take their tea very seriously!!
- The percentage of Bibles in hotel rooms has dropped from 95% in 2006 to 48% this year
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Homeland Security now asking some travelers for their Facebook and Linkedin accounts!