Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Southwest Pilot Showers His Millionth Passenger With Gifts, Pays For Her Ticket
- Speaking of Southwest, they’ve already announced a new service to their upcoming CVG flights (starting June 4)
- One take on why we’re seeing so many airline fight videos recently. The incident on United (spawning some hilarious memes!), a pilot hitting a woman on Delta, and a family being removed from their Hawaii flight after they mistakenly tried to have one of their son’s sit in their other son’s seat.
- And (more Southwest!), here are tips on how not to get bumped on Southwest flights
- An SEC filing shows that the AAdvantage devaluation is hurting American Airlines profits. I’ve written before about how badly American award availability stinks, and it’s only gotten worse since!
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: A pilot’s wife’s take on the United passenger being forcibly removed