Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
As always, if you’ve enjoyed some of these posts, you can follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or sign up for our our once-daily email
With the recent closing of the Marriott purchase of SPG points, it has been announced that the transfer ratio will be 1 SPG point to 3 Marriott points (And vice versa)
Here are 4 reasons to transfer SPG points to Marriott, and 4 reasons you might transfer Marriott points to SPG
A few years ago, Carolyn and I took a trip to San Juan Puerto Rico
While we were walking from the Condado San Juan area to Old San Juan Puerto Rico, a creepy guy accosted us.
I’m not the only one who has the creepy guy from San Juan Puerto Rico following me!
Signing up for new credit card signup bonuses can be a lucrative way to get a lot of miles and points.
There are currently SIX credit cards (at least) that have temporarily increased signup bonuses – well worth checking out
- I had a lot of drama trying to call Bank of America to try and get my Alaska Airlines card approved
- Chicago Seminars are coming up. Besides my own AMAZING presentations, here are the 6 speakers I’m most looking forward to seeing
- JetBlue offers $10,000 “gift” to mom of boys sent to the wrong airports
- I used to be on #TeamWindowSeat…. then this happened to me
- Here’s more info on the 5300 Wells Fargo employees fired for creating TWO MILLION fake credit card accounts
- There are 2 free money deals going on right now – $15 Staples gift card at Staples and nearly free Visa Mastercard or Amex cards at Meijer
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap:Whiny complaints, stiffing the hotel maid, and a place that’s hard to get to
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them