Just yesterday there were new Amex offers for shopping appeared. Today new travel-related Amex offers showed up, including savings for cruises and earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points with airberlin. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- Offer valid only for flight bookings made directly with airberlin by 9/4/17;
- Remember actual flights can take place after 9/4/17. You just need to purchase the ticket before 9/4/17.
- Must book via US website (airberlin.com), US mobile app, or US reservation hotline.
- Add-on purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, and pet carrier fees may be included if purchased with flight booking.
- Excludes purchases in-person at terminals, lounges, on-board flights, and other purchases separate from flight bookings.
- Excludes purchases of gift vouchers, bonus miles, airberlinholidays.com packages, rail & fly packages, purchases with partners (such as car rentals, hotels, and travel insurance), special flights, group bookings, meeting & event bookings, and congress bookings.
- Tweet #AmexMGM;
- Offer valid only at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, Delano® Las Vegas, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, and Excalibur®.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts International (or destinations listed above), by phone, by individual resort websites, or through mlife.com, and mobile app.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17 with
- (1) Carnival Cruise Line at www.carnival.com or via phone 1-800-764-7419;
- (2) Holland America Line at www.hollandamerica.com or via phone 1-877-932-4259;
- (3) Princess Cruises at www.princess.com or via phone 1-855-288-8083; (4) Cunard Line at www.cunard.com or via phone 1-800-728-6273; or
- (5) Seabourn Cruise Line at www.seabourn.com or via phone 1-866-755-5619; or
- (6) through your Travel Professional between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17.
- Excludes the following brands: Costa, P&O Cruises, P&O Australia, Aida and Fathom.
- Excludes onboard purchases, transfers and transportation to the ship, gift and services, full ship charters, Base Camp at Denali Park (Holland America), McKinley Chalet Resort (Holland America), Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Special events in Culinary Arts, Digital Workshops, Special Entertainment Venues, Cancellation Protection Plan (Holland America), formalwear rentals and charitable donations.
- Excludes gift cards.
- Excludes the following if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, prepaid food/beverage programs, prepaid gratuities, prepaid wi-fi packages, spa packages, photo & video packages, onboard celebrations, luggage valet services, Travel Insurance, Vacation Protection, motorcoach program, charters, meetings and incentive bookings
Other recent Amex Offers
There are some other offers not mentioned above. Check your accounts to see if any interest you. Below are some recent Amex Offers that we previously wrote about:
- SEE new Amex offers on July 4, 2017, including savings at Overstock.com.
- SEE new Amex offers on June 27, 2017, including savings at Best Western and Caesars Las Vega,s and free wine!
- SEE new Amex offers on June 16, 2017, including savings with JW Marriott, AirBnB, and Hilton U.K.
- SEE new Amex offers on June 7, 2017, including targeted offer at Amazon.
- SEE new Amex offers on June 2, 2017, earn up to 32x points per dollar spent.
- SEE new Amex offers on May 22, 2017, including savings for Hilton stay.
- SEE new Amex offers on May 15, 2017, including savings or bonus points at AT&T.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them