Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Did you know that Germany has a program similar to Global Entry called EasyPass? And US Citizens are eligible to join?
- Myself and a few other points and miles bloggers (and parents!) share advice about how we teach our kids about using credit cards.
- A very interesting article in Fortune magazine about the preponderance of “air rage” from people sitting in first class. The study it referenced gave an interesting reason about why the increasing number and quality of first class cabins might be to blame. And of course, it gives me the opportunity to share my favorite DYKWIA video
- I wrote a few weeks ago that Walmart and Visa were working on solutions to speed up transaction times for chip cards. Now it appears that Walmart is SUING Visa because Visa is allowing users to sign instead of using their PIN on chip card transactions.
- How to deal with a sick kid at Disney World
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: Do you put up with people’s crap? Or try not to give other people crap?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.