Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
We’ve already shared our top 5 tips to stay under budget at Disney World
Now it’s time for 9 tips and tricks to maximize your time at Disneyland
What are your best Disney tips and tricks?
Korean Air has one of the best award charts – only 12,500 miles one way from the US to Hawaii, among other things
We’ve talked about how to book Korean Air awards online
Now it’s time for the definitive guide to booking Korean Air stopover awards online
Ian thought he had booked a simple trip in first class from San Francisco to Seoul
He wasn’t counting on a diversion to Alaska!
Flying with a large family can be expensive!
So I was very intrigued by SAS’s recent promo where up to 8(!) kids fly free with 1 adult fare.
Act quick – if you want to take advantage you have to book by Monday
Ian and his wife are planning on adopting 2 kids in Costa Rica
He’s exploring 4 airline award options for their trip
Which would you choose?
- I’m planning a trip to Carlsbad Caverns and the highest point in Texas
- Ducks, bears, and everything soft.. do you collect any when you travel overseas?
- Sharon shares the story of her daughter’s first Chinese Lunar New Year
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Did you get a 3x offer for your Alaska Visa?
- Should you buy United Miles with a 75% bonus?
- Should you buy Hilton points with an 80% bonus?
- Here are 2 reasons American’s basic economy fares are better than United’s
In the News
- 5 New Amex Offers for travel and shopping
- Starwood cuts earning rates on Uber rides by 50%
- Southwest spreads its wings in San Diego
- Should you buy Alaska miles with a 40% bonus?
- Japan Airlines announces New York-JFK to Tokyo-Haneda
- 10,000 fee free dollars from Plastiq (targeted?)
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: Earning 1.6 million miles, saving 50% at an all-inclusive resort, and getting a 2nd bonus on an Amex card