Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
Sharon has just gotten back from a family trip to Japan (Kyoto / Osaka).
In addition to the best points hotels in Kyoto, you can read about Japan First Class SFO- Haneda
My wife and I went to Europe a few years ago, and there was no visa required to visit any of the EU countries
What do you think – will this ever happen?
One of our main attractions was to visit Guadalupe Peak, the highest point in Texas
Here are 6 practical hiking tips for first-time hikers (from a beginner hiker himself!)
The Platinum Card from American Express is going through a variety of changes
But even better, here are 5 changes Amex SHOULD have made to their Platinum card
- 3 ways to do a International Domestic Transfer at Tokyo Haneda Airport
- The time we drove a minivan into a raging river (oops?)
- I just got my free Parks Canada Discovery pass – #ShowUsYourPass
- Day 1 in Kyoto (Part 1) – A lazy stroll in Kyoto Nishiki Market
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Reminder – Activate your Q1 cash back categories!
- [Targeted] Earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points by adding AU
- 2 jetBlue promotions–potential to quintuple dip?!
- 3 big Singapore KrisFlyer devaluations (and a possible silver lining)
- Ian’s 2017 Freddie Award picks…can I “anti-vote” for American?
- Buy SPG points at up to 30% discount before April 30!
- Here’s the new AMEX Platinum Priority Pass Guest Policy
In the News
- Who are you voting for in the 2017 Freddie Awards?
- Free 5,000 points after your first JetBlue flight
- Last day for lower fees when paying bills through Plastiq using an Amex!
- Daily Getaways 2017 returns on April 10
- 5 New Amex Offers
- Allegiant adds 5 vacation routes, fares as low as $49
- Spring into double points on all jetBlue flights
- Alaska returns to MEX, JetBlue and Southwest to expand service
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: Whiny complaints, stiffing the hotel maid, and a place that’s hard to get to
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them