New Amex offers appear this week include 20% savings at Hilton and Sur La Table. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- Tweet #AmexHilton.
- Offer only valid at properties in the US and U.S. Territories.
- Reservations must be made online at hiltonhotels.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Excludes other brands of Hilton properties.
- After redeeming this offer, you will receive an email with details about an additional offer from Embassy Suites by Hilton, which your same Card will be automatically enrolled in.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Excludes gift card purchases. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Valid in-store and online online at surlatable.com by 10/22/2017.
- Excludes Nespresso Boutiques/Coffee Shops in Sur La Table stores and online cooking classes.
- Offer not valid on Wine Club purchases.
Other recent Amex Offers
There are some other offers not mentioned above. Check your accounts to see if any interest you. Below are some recent Amex Offers that we previously wrote about:
- 15% savings at Macys
- 20% savings for Walmart Grocery
- 20% savings at the Ritz-Carlton hotels in the U.S.
- Save $160 on Delta.com purchases of $800 or more.
- Earn up to 10,000 points for hotel stays booked with AmexTravel.
- Earn 3,000 points or save $30 on your cell phone or cable bills.
- SEE savings at Boxed.com and more;
- SEE new Amex offers including savings at Best Buy, Marriott, Nike and more.
- SEE travel related Amex offers including 20,000 points for flights to Europe.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them