Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
More Amex offers appear this week, including bonus points for Virgin Atlantic purchases, and many savings for your shopping trips. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- Must spend a minimum of $500+ in one or more eligible transactions directly with Virgin Atlantic by 10/31/2017.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Virgin Atlantic through US website, US mobile app, or through US reservation hotline.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories. Purchases must be in USD to qualify.
- Excludes purchases in-person at Virgin Atlantic local sales offices, terminals, club houses, and on-board flights.
- Excludes Virgin Atlantic Cargo, Virgin Vacations, hotel bookings, car rental reservations, corporate bookings, group travel, and all bookings through partner, third party,
- Excludes Virgin Gift Card, purchases of Flying Club miles, purchases on retailtherapyshopping.com, foreign currency exchange services, and ground transportation services.
- Valid in-store only.
- Valid at any participating location in the US. Excludes Banana Republic Factory locations.
- Excludes online order/pick up in store.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases
- Get 50% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make an eligible New York Times subscription purchase of $195+ in a single transaction at nytimes.com/amex by 10/1/17.Offer valid only for subscriptions purchased through nytimes.com/amex.
- Excludes subscriptions through other channels such as by telephone, mobile app, affiliates, and third parties.
- Not valid on NY Times Crossword, Times Insider, All Access + Spotify Premium, Education, Academic, Corporate, Group, Home Delivery, and Gift Subscriptions.
- Excludes all other purchases made on nytimes.com or through 3rd party or affiliated links on nytimes.com.
According to Doctor of Credit, there are two highly targeted Amex offers that you would want to check your accounts for. Sadly I am not targeted for either one of them.
There are more new Amex offers, below is just a few of them. Check your account and see if any interests you.
Other recent Amex Offers
There are some other offers not mentioned above. Check your accounts to see if any interest you. Below are some recent Amex Offers that we previously wrote about:
- 20% savings at Hilton and Sur La Table
- 15% savings at Macys
- 20% savings for Walmart Grocery
- 20% savings at the Ritz-Carlton hotels in the U.S.
- Save $160 on Delta.com purchases of $800 or more.
- Earn up to 10,000 points for hotel stays booked with AmexTravel.
- Earn 3,000 points or save $30 on your cell phone or cable bills.
- SEE savings at Boxed.com and more;
- SEE new Amex offers including savings at Best Buy, Marriott, Nike and more.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them