Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
It’s Sunday, and that must mean that it’s time for another best of the week from Points With a Crew!
- I’m calling it now – no more free “lap toddlers” on flights – with all the recent talks of families having trouble with children on flights, I think it’s time we revisit the “free lap children under age 2” rule
- We helped reader Jordan pick out that dream trip! (plus gift card winner!)
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Here’s a list of the Chase Freedom refer a friend active offers – you can get 5000 Chase Ultimate Rewards for referring your friends to the Chase Freedom card, and the bonus is at its all-time high: 20,000 Ultimate Rewards upon signing up. I think Chase Ultimate Rewards are the best ones out there!
- Long since regarded as the best hotel status match out there, the Hyatt Diamond Challenge is now open to everyone
- An update on Wyndham Rewards award “categories” – all hotels are a fixed 15,000 points per night
- An interesting thing I found when trying to book our upcoming family vacation – it appears that you can book unlimited Choice Hotels award nights?
- Guess which Midwest US airport that is trying to get a nonstop to Asia?
- News and notes from around the travel world – Banning lap children, TSA #fail, mysterious airline cargo, intentionally ruining your credit, and more
- More news and notes – A rifle at the airport, “mysterious” airline cargo, free club access, all-inclusive resorts, 37 days in Hawaii and changing your name to avoid airline fees!
If you still can’t get enough (right? right?) :-D, you might also be interested in last week’s “best of” post – Amazon Gift Card giveaway, the “two browser trick”, a manufactured spend opportunity, Chase refer a friend and more
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them