It’s Sunday, and that must mean that it’s time for another best of the week from Points With a Crew!
- I’m calling it now – no more free “lap toddlers” on flights – with all the recent talks of families having trouble with children on flights, I think it’s time we revisit the “free lap children under age 2” rule
- We helped reader Jordan pick out that dream trip! (plus gift card winner!)
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Here’s a list of the Chase Freedom refer a friend active offers – you can get 5000 Chase Ultimate Rewards for referring your friends to the Chase Freedom card, and the bonus is at its all-time high: 20,000 Ultimate Rewards upon signing up. I think Chase Ultimate Rewards are the best ones out there!
- Long since regarded as the best hotel status match out there, the Hyatt Diamond Challenge is now open to everyone
- An update on Wyndham Rewards award “categories” – all hotels are a fixed 15,000 points per night
- An interesting thing I found when trying to book our upcoming family vacation – it appears that you can book unlimited Choice Hotels award nights?
- Guess which Midwest US airport that is trying to get a nonstop to Asia?
- News and notes from around the travel world – Banning lap children, TSA #fail, mysterious airline cargo, intentionally ruining your credit, and more
- More news and notes – A rifle at the airport, “mysterious” airline cargo, free club access, all-inclusive resorts, 37 days in Hawaii and changing your name to avoid airline fees!
If you still can’t get enough (right? right?) :-D, you might also be interested in last week’s “best of” post – Amazon Gift Card giveaway, the “two browser trick”, a manufactured spend opportunity, Chase refer a friend and more
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.