Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
- Normally I enjoy seeing credit card offers come in the mail, but here’s the credit card offer I did NOT want to see!
- $99 fares from the US to Iceland are back!
- IHG released its new summer promotion called Share Forever. Here is my Share Forever offer, but it’s pretty underwhelming.
- I got 5 different retention offers for my Citi AAdvantage business card – which one would you take?
- Today (April 27th) is the last day to make bookings before the British Airways devaluation hits – here are the things that you DO and DO NOT need to do ASAP. I just booked a flight that I won’t be able to book in a few days!
- Speaking of things that are going away, if you have a Chase Ink card, you need to apply for your Lounge Club membership before April 30th or you forfeit your 2 free lounge visits. We used ours at The Club at ATL.
- IHG also released the list of 493 hotels that are changing category on May 1st. Here is my analysis and a map of where all the changing category hotels are located (pictured above)
- Do you know how to put an American Airlines award on hold for free for 5 days?
- Children aren’t the most annoying people on an airplane – maybe it’s you!
- Are you angry about the recent Club Carlson devaluation? Here are 3 ways that you can fight back!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them