I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
One of the reasons that I started getting into the miles and points game was to teach my family the whys of travel
So one thing that we’ve been working on is coming up with travel “bucket lists” of places they want to see
I know it seems like we’ve been talking about hotel status matches forever but…
Speaking of status matches, there was a lot of what I’ll classify as “whining” from current Hyatt and Hilton elite members.
Basically upset with the fact that the top tier “Diamond” statuses were being diluted
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- Ever been bit by no Delta one ways with Alaska miles? It stinks.
- Which cards with annual fees do you keep?
- Chase Ultimate Rewards transfers to Amtrak ending soon! (like, TOMORROW – Monday, December 7th)
- Chase Marriott Business application reconsideration – maybe I WILL have to call
- Citi Dividend Categories 2016: Complete list and how to maximize
News and Notes
- A new tallest building in the world? Plus travel like you’re transferring serial killers from a prison
- A year of living in New York with airbnb
- Avis admits they were wrong for not accepting Israeli documentation to rent a car
- Best of November: new churn, bad devaluations, #statusgate, great CC offers and more
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: A new churn, what is “rude” when traveling with children, the worst kind of traveler and worst upgrade tips
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them