Another week, another time to look back at the top posts from the past week from Points With a Crew. After a week and a half on our Amtrak vacation, it feels good to be back in the regular habits. As always, to make sure you don’t miss another post, follow me on Twitter, Facebook or sign up for our once-daily email.
(SEE ALSO: My (free) $6500 family train vacation on Amtrak)
(SEE ALSO: Should you blog while on vacation?)
- 4 reasons my Amtrak train trip was a blast… the good side of our recent train trips
- … but I’ll probably never take another Amtrak trip – and here’s the bad side
- Reader Jordan had written in asking for help planning a dream trip to China for him and his wife. We ran a Amazon gift card giveaway, and now we can look at what was the best dream trip we came up with!
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- (At least) 3000 airline miles for enrolling and filling out your profile – Copa Airlines is an airline based in Panama, and is celebrating the start of their new
Other travel news
- Travel news roundup: 269 people forced to sleep overnight on the airport floor, tips on how to get a trip to Europe, and more!
- Want to travel like it’s 1950? Plus the perfect family trip, west coast to Europe awards and more
- How many of THESE countries have you been to? A redrawn world map with 200 countries, each with 36 million people.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.