Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Another week, another time to look back at the top posts from the past week from Points With a Crew. After a week and a half on our Amtrak vacation, it feels good to be back in the regular habits. As always, to make sure you don’t miss another post, follow me on Twitter, Facebook or sign up for our once-daily email.
(SEE ALSO: My (free) $6500 family train vacation on Amtrak)
(SEE ALSO: Should you blog while on vacation?)
- 4 reasons my Amtrak train trip was a blast… the good side of our recent train trips
- … but I’ll probably never take another Amtrak trip – and here’s the bad side
- Reader Jordan had written in asking for help planning a dream trip to China for him and his wife. We ran a Amazon gift card giveaway, and now we can look at what was the best dream trip we came up with!
Miles, Points and Credit Cards
- (At least) 3000 airline miles for enrolling and filling out your profile – Copa Airlines is an airline based in Panama, and is celebrating the start of their new
Other travel news
- Travel news roundup: 269 people forced to sleep overnight on the airport floor, tips on how to get a trip to Europe, and more!
- Want to travel like it’s 1950? Plus the perfect family trip, west coast to Europe awards and more
- How many of THESE countries have you been to? A redrawn world map with 200 countries, each with 36 million people.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them