Busy week here on Points With a Crew! In case you haven’t been following along, here are some of the top posts from this past week. Yes, yes, I KNOW that the week starts on Sunday not Monday but I’ve been busy watching March Madness and not blogging 😛 Work with me here!
- Traveling #hobostyle – including why I scoured an airport for a luggage cart to return in order to make bus fare 😀
- Amex Serve announced that they are no longer allowing credit card loads starting April 16th. You CAN still get a free $10 from Serve for creating a Reserve account however!
- I know that it can be conventional wisdom, but here are 2 reasons why you should NOT call the reconsideration line if you’re denied for a credit card.
- Daily Getaways start today (3/23)! Here’s the rundown on which ones seem interesting for the first few weeks
- Maybe you disagree, but I think that parents should NOT give out goodie bags to their fellow passengers on flights. Lots of good comments on both sides on that article (and a few trolls too 😀 )
- American and US Airways are combining their frequent flyer programs (perhaps as soon as this week!) – I had a few problems combining my accounts. If you’re also having trouble, here’s how I solved it
- 12,500 American AAdvantage miles for changing your energy provider. I’ve taken advantage of several similar deals on this – see why it might make sense for you.
- Checking out Copa ConnectMiles – a new Star Alliance award chart in the Americas, and how to get 1000 free miles
- Anyone had any luck with Delta’s baggage “guarantee”? It looks like it is filled with loopholes akin to how it took me 5 tries to get a hotel Best Rate Guarantee honored.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them