I hope that you’ve enjoyed the past week of travel information – here’s a recap of what you may have missed from Points With a Crew over the past week or so
The IHG Priceless Surprises promotion has been in the news a lot lately. First we filled out 188 index cards and envelopes to win 100,000 hotel points.
So then I started wondering – When should I be worried about my 94 envelopes? Especially when some reports started coming in that some people’s plays were coming back as non-winning.
Thankfully, my emails have finally started coming in, and I’ve played about 1/3 of them so far.
The Chase Ink is one of the best business cards out there.
For a few months, the Chase Ink has been the only Chase co-branded card that has been seemingly exempt from the Chase 5/24 rule
Now the word on the street is that the Chase Ink card will soon be coming under the Chase 5/24 rule
- After our canceled flight to Dublin in September, I am STILL fighting to get my EU261 claim honored by Aer Lingus
- If you’re local to Southwest Ohio (or SE Indiana or Northern Kentucky), we’re having a Cincinnati miles and points meetup on Saturday February 6th
- Here are a few tips on maximizing the Marriott Megabonus 2016 promotion – 3 different offers
- The email where American Express tries to give me a heart attack
Other travel news
- Here’s what $6700 in hotels will get you.
- A list of top travel hackers, how to eat street food without getting sick and more
If you’re still up for more travel reading, here’s last week’s recap: 9 amazing sights to see, 3 tips to organize your credit cards and trying to get 25,000 Avios
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them